Understanding Child Visitation
Understanding visitation rights is a complex process. If you are the non-custodial parent, the custodial parent, or even a concerned grandparent, an attorney can help you regarding visitation with your child or grandchild. These issues are very sensitive, and thus it is crucial to work with an attorney who is compassionate as well as knowledgeable and aggressive in order to help you get the outcome you desire.
The Law Offices of Ellen Taylor Turley can help if you are:
- A grandparent seeking visitation rights with your grandchild or grandchildren
- A non-custodial parent looking to obtain visitation rights with your child
- A custodial parent seeking to deny visitation for the safety or wellbeing of your child
- A parent going through a divorce
- A custodial or non-custodial parent looking to change the current visitation schedule or rights